Data Protection Declaration
1. Name and Contact Information of the Party Responsible for Processing and the Company Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Schickhardt Rechtsanwälte GbR, represented by the authorized shareholders Christoph Schickhardt, Joachim Rain, Ralf Kitzberger, Leonie Frank, and Wolfgang Frank (hereinafter referred to as “Schickhardt Rechtsanwälte”), Seestraße 16, 71638 Ludwigsburg, Tel. +49 (0) 7141 6487-0, Fax + 49 (0) 7141 6487-199, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company data protection office at Schickhardt Rechtsanwälte can be reached at the address specified above or via email@example.com.
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as the Type and Purpose of Their Use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.schickhardt-law.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server at our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- date and time of access;
- name and URL of the retrieved file;
- website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
b) using our contact form
If you have any questions we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. The following information is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it:
- form of address,
- first name,
- last name,
- country, zip code, place,
- valid e-mail address,
- subject, and
- the message.
Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] based on your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for using the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Disclosure of Information
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR];
- the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] is required in order to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
- in the event that a legal obligation obtains for disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR], and
- this is legally permissible and required for processing contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR].
Information derived in connection with the specifically used terminal device is stored in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we directly become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time in order to optimize the user-friendliness of our site. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, then it will automatically recognize that you have already visited our site and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR].
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, complete deactivation of cookies may prevent you from using all of the functions of our website.
5. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR], then you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if the respective reasons derive from your particular situation or if the objection is aimed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which we will implement without specification of a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, then simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data Protection
We use the widely employed SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the respectively highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, then we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
7. Topicality and Modification of This Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is valid in its current May 2018 version. It may become necessary to modify this data protection declaration due to further development of our website and additional offers or due to a change in legal or official requirements. The respectively current data protection declaration can be retrieved on the website and printed out at any time at https://www.schickhardt-law.com/datenschutz.